Vivez Bien * Live Well

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Table for Two



Happy Valentine's day to all of you. My sweet husband has gone to Dubai for a few days so I am alone  : (      ( Alone as one can be in my household!)  I will console myself by drooling over some pretty tables for two. Here are some of my favourites.


















If you are having a Valentine's celebration with your loved one - enjoy! I will be having a very romantic evening with 4 handsome men, aged 10 to 15. Aren't I blessed!!

Till next time

Sharon x


Image source: 1. Desde my Ventana, 2. TG Interiors 3. Veranda Mag, 4. Provence Interiors, 5. Casa Decorada 6. Dying of Cute 7. La Dolce Vita de Coracao 8. Georgiana Design, 9. Toves Samesurium, 10. House of She, 11 & 12. Zsa Zsa Bellagio

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful images Sharon. And yes you are really blessed. Hope your day is a happy and sweet one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful settings all of them. Like you my husband is out of town so I'll be spending my Valentine's with a hairy four-legged guy. But it's ok he's a good kisser.....lol.

    Happy Valentine's Day Sharon!
    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool worthy indeed!! Enjoy the day with your boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can always count on you for a pretty LOVE story!
    Happy Valentines Day, Sharon!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the tables for two! You are blessed indeed! Have a wonderful St Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome husband is actually off today. That never happens!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Enjoy your boys, I am sure that you will be surrounded by their Love as always:) Happy Valentines:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day.
    Me and my hubby celebrated Valentine's Dinner
    and then later to a VDay Park concert with our 12 yr old son...
    we're blessed to have at least one child
    the three of us are inseperable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feliz dia dos namorados, se não deu para comemorar agora, comemore no dia 12 de junho, aqui esse é o dia dos namorados para nós. Mas você está muito bem acompanhada com seus filhos.
    Linda mesa para dois, tenho uma para ter o café da manhã.
    Tenha um ótimo fim de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had a wonderful time with friends....dinner was prepared be a chef (chief) - ha ha....I know you will get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divine! I'll come join ya ;) Hope you had a lovely Valentine's. Happy Monday!!
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sharon,
    I love several of these settings. Sounds like you probably had a lively St. Valentine's day with your dear sons.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. blessed indeed sharon! hoping it was wonderful sharon

    clever post with beautiful images, a few of which i have snagged
    xo
    debra

    ReplyDelete